Thursday, September 18, 2014

occupy Los Angeles

Originally published 10/2/11

Yesterday was the start of Occupy Los Angeles, a protest in sympathy with Occupy Wall Street in New York. It was peaceful and I was blown away by the attendance which was well over 1500 people! I was by this morning dropping off supplies for a friend who was camping and there was a huge hard core group there still! wow. I plan to keep visiting, maybe even camp myself? It could be a Hive gallery excursion! I am still blown away. I have more videos and photos so I will keep updating this post. In the meantime here are some photos and a short video uploaded from my phone.

1 comment:

jamesbrugg said...

Re: Corporate GREED

Members of the National Association of Realtors used Yield Spread Premium to receive kickbacks from lenders. Ask Realtors to return the kickbacks they collected on predatory loans.
The financial benefit of Yield Spread Premium belongs to the client...

You can find Yield Spread Premium on the settlement statement in your mortgage documents. It will be listed as P.O.C. or paid "outside of closing." This shows the dollar amount of the kickback your broker received for inflating your interest rate.

Sign petition: